Wednesday 27 June 2012

Mulberry Wood Tutorial

Well it's not long now till you will be able to take a stroll into Mulberry Wood, 12noon Friday it launches as PICK OF THE WEEK with SARA on Create and Craft.
There are so many crafty items on the CD and the images are so lovely.There are also some beautiful stamps to complement the CD and to complete the range Hunkydory have made two card kits which I think are gorgeous.

Today I am sharing with you a card I designed for a Tutorial on the Crafters Companion web site using one of the kits.

I have made an acetate bow fronted topper as the main feature and don't you just love those pandas. 



If you would like to know how I made this card click  Tutorial

to take you to the Crafters Companion project section.

If you are on the BLOG HOP scroll down to my post below for the links.

Have a lovely day and Happy Crafting. xx

2 comments:

Karen said...

Just gorgeous sweetie.xx

julie_woolston said...

This is stunning Margaret, love the design and those pandas are so sweet, can't wait till Friday.

Hugs Julie x